Monday, July 31, 2006

Summit


Hyalite peak_7
Originally uploaded by Hazel Glaze.
A couple weeks ago, me and my folks hiked up Hyalite Peak. It was a long hike, and really really pretty. I hiked the last three feet or so all by myself, which was hard work, but well worth the effort. The views were amazing. The valley behind us is the Paradise Valley, which runs from Livingston to the North Entrance of Yellowstone.

There was also a dog on the summit. I really like dogs a lot. Mom says we can't get a dog because we already have too many pets that we don't take very good care of, but I'm going to keep chipping away at her resolve. I'll take a dog over a good view any day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hazel,
I think you should get a dog, too. Grandma Nancy was with us at Lake Tahoe this past weekend and we had 5 dogs with us. One of them was Petunia the Bulldog: we would have shared her with you.
Love,
Sisi