Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!






Wow. If I had known that my parents would let me EAT CANDY on Halloween, I would have gotten excited a lot earlier. As it was, I woke up from a good nap, got into my costume and walked down to Main Street, a little baffled at the way my parents were looking at me. But after getting a piece of candy handed to me without even having to whine for it, I kind of got the hang of it. Is this for real?? Anyway, it was a fun night that ended with yummy soup at Annie's where I got to look at all the costumes that came to the door without having to actually wear that itchy horse costume any more. Can we do Halloween again tomorrow??

1 comment:

Scribe LA said...

Hey cousin! Your blog is adorable - love the pics. Thanks for the email. We'll catch up soon :)
xo
Scribe