Monday, March 02, 2009

Skiing in Yellowstone


A few weeks ago Grandpa gave me a piece of GUM! We were traveling by snowcoach into Yellowstone National Park (which is a park that doesn't have any swings or slides) and he offered it to me. My parents didn't object, so I got to chew it and swallow it with zero guilt. We stayed for the weekend in a huge hotel with long hallways where I went on lots of adventures. I even got lost once, but I told a hotel guy that my name was S-C-H-A-U-B and he brought me back to my room. One day I went cross-country skiing. That's like real skiing, but without the chairlifts and downhill part. I thought it was fun. Ice skating was fun, too. And seeing old Faithful blow water into the air--that was a little bit confusing because the water was hot and we couldn't get too close.

No comments: