Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Missing my bootie


Squishy
Originally uploaded by Hazel Glaze.
I sure love wearing homemade outfits. My sweater and hat was knit by my Grannie Nanny and the booties by my Great Aunt Sally. Unfortunately, I lost one of my booties in the Lewis and Clark Caverns one evening when mom, dad, and Aunt Annie took me on an after-bedtime THREE HOUR tour of the place. Wow. What a spectacular collection of stalagtites and stalagmites! You should really pay a visit to the Caverns next time your in the area (take Annie with you, 'cause she knows a lot more than the guides). Oh, and look around for my blue bootie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your blog is already attracting some real interesting marketing opportunities. I imagine that you'll need to be getting that little Hazel a rep soon so she can start negotiating contracts.